Your career with Healthscope
Our superior surrounds and state of the art equipment support our skilled people who are committed to delivering excellent care and service to our patients.
Below is a brief summary of what you can expect from a career with Healthscope.
You will be part of a leading Australian healthcare provider
As a leading Australian healthcare company providing health care services in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore, Healthscope is a preferred employer of health professionals with a diverse, committed and highly skilled workforce of more than 18,000 staff.
You can take advantage of opportunity and flexibility
Our hospitals invest in the development of our staff and our network of facilities across Australia means that it is often possible to find employment close to your home.
Working at any one of our many facilities will offer career benefits and opportunities including:
- Diverse and challenging clinical and professional experience
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture
- Commitment to on-the-job learning, ongoing further education and professional development
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Family-friendly policies with flexible hours
- Structured workplace induction and orientation programs
- Employee assistance, benefits health and wellbeing programs
- Employment opportunities around Australia and overseas
We are an equal opportunity employer
Healthscope is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination, where all members of staff, doctors, patients, volunteers and people with whom Healthscope comes into contact with are treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
Our hospital is committed to providing a positive and supportive learning environment for Graduate Nurses, ensuring the transition to the clinical setting is a successful one. We are committed to education, ensuring a solid foundation in nursing where nurses are supported and encouraged to grow their knowledge of nursing practice and to develop skills in the delivery of quality patient care.
Applications for graduate nursing positions have now closed.
Want to work with us?
We are always on the search for like minded people to join our team. If you are interested in being a part of the Northern Beaches Hospital team, please fill out your details below.