Welcome to Northern Beaches Hospital
Welcome to Northern Beaches Hospital. We’re a state-of-the-art facility and 24/7 Emergency Department dedicated to the care of the people and families of the Northern Beaches community.
Here, the focus is you. Your expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and other professionals will ensure that your holistic healthcare experience is the best it can be.
Your local, world-class hospital has both private and public beds. If you have private health insurance, you can choose to stay as a private patient.
As the leading hospital in the region, we perform a range of surgeries, and provide intensive care, cardiac, neurosurgery, birthing, paediatrics, orthopaedics, mental health, renal and cancer care, and outpatient support.
Coming to hospital may be unsettling for some. Be reassured that you’re in the very best hands.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS as at 18 June, 2021
- Masks will be mandatory for all staff and visitors from 5pm on Friday, 18 June (TODAY) until further notice.
- Visitors policy will remain at two visitors per patient but mask must be worn and social distancing observed. Birthing mothers may have two support people and children are allowed both parents to visit.
- Temperature checking will continue at hospital entrances.
- Social Distance - Staff should also maintain social distance in meeting and meal rooms.
- Hotspots - Please be aware of current COVID-19 Hotspots. There are a number throughout Sydney. Find out more here
8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Sunday
105 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest (rear of the Emergency Department).
Drive directly to the clinic by following the signs, please do not use the main car park.
For people walking or travelling by public transport, follow the red line outside the hospital, then ring the Emergency Department intercom and they will be escorted to the clinic
Other clinic locations are available here.