Northern Beaches Hospital is a dedicated facility for all patients in our local area.
It was thoughtfully designed to optimise patient safety and overall experience, and to provide meaningful management and operational efficiencies that benefit everyone.
The Hospital offers:
- 14 operating theatres, 2 cardiac catheter labs, and 4 procedural rooms
- a 50-space emergency department
- a comprehensive range of surgical services
- critical care services, including intensive care
- 486 beds, with room to expand in the future
- outpatient services conveniently located close to the main entry
- digital imaging and diagnostic facilities, with the building enabled for future technologies
- maternity, cardiac, orthopaedics, mental health and addiction, paediatrics, renal and cancer care specialties, to name a few
- on-site medical centre
- cafe, retail and customer services
- 1,400 car spaces
- public transport links.