Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The Department provides a plastic surgical service to the Northern Beaches and surrounding community, and acute trauma care for emergency patients in the fields of plastic, maxillofacial and hand surgery. It also delivers microvascular and reconstructive surgery support for all patients at the Hospital.
Services available to public patients:
- Management of acute injuries and trauma Ã¢â‚¬â€œ adults and paediatrics.
- Breast reconstruction post breast cancer surgery.
- Skin cancer surgery.
- Microvascular surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery.
- Additional services available to private patients:
- Post weight-loss plastic surgery, including:
- breast lift/reduction
- belt lipectomy
- thigh lift.
- A full spectrum of cosmetic surgery, including:
- breast lift/reduction/augmentation
- neck lift
- for gynaecomastia
Our team of surgeons are highly-skilled, and can offer microsurgical and advanced microsurgical procedures, such as post breast cancer breast flap surgery and paediatric cleft surgery and rhinoplasty.
Specialists are affiliated with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) and the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons. To access their services, you may contact the Northern Beaches Hospital on 9105 5000 or our specialists in their private rooms Ã¢â‚¬â€œ please refer to the Northern Beaches Hospital Doctors Directory for the most current practice information:
- Dr Johnny Kwei
- Dr Sawjin Tew
- Dr Sandrine Roman (paediatric plastics specialist)
- Dr Scott Turner
- Dr Chris Ahn