The Northern Beaches Hospital offers exceptional local-area Nephrology care, complete with pathways to a range of additional Hospital treatments and support.
Public and private patients may access the following services:
- Inpatient management of acute and chronic kidney disease.
- A new, 12-chair Dialysis Unit that provides:
- outpatient renal dialysis (haemodialysis) - 2 daily sessions
- inpatient and ICU renal dialysis
- inpatient peritoneal dialysis.
- A team of clinical experts, including renal nurse specialists, Nephrologists, Vascular Surgeons, Allied Health professionals, and Interventional Radiologists.
- Renal biopsy.
- Renal research and teaching.
Please see the Dialysis Unit page for contact details and patient information.
Please refer to the Northern Beaches Hospital Doctors Directory to contact one of our Nephrology specialists:
- Dr Shikha Aggarwal
- Dr Patrick Coleman
- Dr Jennifer Dorman
- Dr JP Killen
- Dr Stefanie Stangenberg
- Dr Marille Umakanthan
- Dr Amanda Ying Wang