Northern Beaches Hospital offers the community an on-site medical centre.
nurses rostered each day.
Hours of opening: 9am-7.30pm Monday to Friday.
Saturday 9am- 5:30pm
Sunday 10am- 4:30pm
Phone: (02) 9105 5875
Fax: (02)9105 5874
Our GP staff consist of 4 male and 9 females.
|Dr Jonathan Adams||Dr Kate Mellowes|
|Dr Penny Burns||Dr Joanna Nell|
|Dr Brian Cho||Dr Ruth Noel|
|Dr Maree Doherty||Dr Michael Size|
|Dr Naomi Daykin||Dr Melinda Sullivan-Bunt|
|Dr Hill||Dr Sara Townend|
|Dr Emilie Larkin|
The following services will be provided through the Centre:
- Administration of medications includes vaccinations
- Spirometry/respiratory assessment
- Administration of oxygen therapy
- 12 lead ECGs.
- Lesion removal: Cyst/Ulcer/Scar
- Biopsy of skin lesions
- Single stage local flap
- Removal of small tumour/cyst/ulcer/
- Removal of SCC/BCC and pre-cancerous lesions
- Removal of small melanoma
- Shave biopsies - excision/simple curettage
- Removal of foreign bodies ( e.g. the bead from inside child’s nose/ear)
Skin Clinic Services:
- Dressings/dressing Management – simple to moderate
- Suture removal
- Insertion of sutures to close open wounds, including glue closure
- Post-surgical Wound care
- Shared Antenatal Care
- Cervical Screening Tests
- Family Planning
- General Wellbeing checks
- Hormone implants
- PAP smear
- Removal of an IUD
- Insertion and removal of Implanon