Your admission to Northern Beaches Hospital
Our staff will support you through the admission process to our hospital, and we look forward to welcoming you when you arrive.
We want your admission to the Hospital to run smoothly. Please take the time to register through our eAdmissions portal at least 72 hours prior to your admission date.
Please note: Registrations for Maternity admissions differ to general surgical admissions. They must be made by 10 weeks (public patients) or 20 weeks (private patients) of pregnancy.
To complete your admission forms, you will need access to an electronic device and the following information:
- Name of your doctor
- Reason for admission to the hospital
- Health fund membership number and policy details*
- DVA card and number*
- WorkCover approval letter/number and claim details*
- Accident or Third Party Insurance claim details*
- Pension card/Health Benefits card(s)*
- Pharmacy Benefits card/Safety Net card*
- GP’s details
- Next of kin/emergency contact details
- Regular medications, including vitamins and over-the-counter medications
Please note: It is very important to complete the Health Questionnaire as part of your eAdmissions process. The Questionnaire enables us to progress your admission efficiently and provide you with the best care possible.
Admission and fasting times will be sent to you via text message the day before your surgery. If you do not have a mobile telephone number, we will call you the day before admission.
For in-depth information regarding your hospital admission, as well as the key services and facilities available to you, please refer to our Patient Admission Guide.
Feel free to contact us if you require assistance during any part of the admissions and pre-admission process.
- Theatre bookings (private patients):
Phone: 9105 6030
- Theatre bookings (public patients):
Phone: 9105 5181
- Estimation requests:
Phone: 9105 5000
- General enquiries:
Phone: 9105 5000
- Pre-admission nurses:
Phone: 9105 5650
- The Northern Beaches Hospital is located at 105 Frenchs Forest Road (West) Frenchs Forest NSW 2086.
- The Bookings and Admissions Centre is located on the Ground Floor of the Hospital. Follow the signs from the main entrance or ask at the Concierge desk.
- Click on our WayFinder Map to view the Hospital grounds.
- Get directions from your location with the Site Locator.