Applications for many clinical specialties (including Emergency Medicine and Anaesthetics) are now on hold until mid 2019. If you would like more information regarding specialties that we are still credentialing, please email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are reviewed for approval by the interim Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information. You will be asked to upload the following documentation along with your application form:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current AHPRA Registration
- Contact details for 2 referees
- Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of insurance
- Amount of cover
- Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt).
- Northern Beaches Hospital credentialing form
- Copy of Radiation Licence (this is legally required if you intend to operate x-ray equipment)