Thank you for choosing Northern Beaches Hospital for your hospital stay as a private patient.
In order to ensure timely processing of your admission, we request that you complete the online admission form no later than 20 weeks into your pregnancy.
To assist you with this process, please have the following information at hand:
- Admitting doctor, admission date, procedure date and procedure
- Emergency contact details
- Funding details (e.g. Private Health Insurance, DVA, WorkCover etc)
- Medicare card, concession card(s), Ambulance Membership card
- List of medication(s) and dosage.
Important. If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and mobile phone number to submit your eAdmission online.
To easily view the content of your forms once complete, we recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Help with Birthing bookings
Contact Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
If you have private health insurance cover, we suggest you contact your health fund to confirm that your admission is covered and if there are any co-payments that may apply to your stay
Check with your fund at least three months prior to your due date whether you need to add your baby to the fund prior to the expected date of birth.