Birthing facility and services
Women will have access to the newest maternity services in NSW, with support throughout the entire antenatal and delivery period of their pregnancy when Northern Beaches Hospital opens on 30 October.
Birthing suitesOur large, luxurious birthing suites have the very best technology, including fetal monitoring in the room.
For safety reasons, our birthing suite has completely secure access with intercom connecting visitors to staff.
Stunning postnatal rooms
Our beautiful, modern rooms include large ensuite bathroom, a la carte food and stunning views of the Northern Beaches. We have a 1,400-space car park on site, in addition to drop off areas close to the main entrance for birthing mums.
Our comprehensive range of services include:
- specialist ultrasound
- baths for birthing and baths for pain relief
- secure Special Care Nursery collocated for ease of access to your baby should they require this service
- access to a full range of specialist medical services
- any time visiting hours for partners and support people
- newborn testing
- lactation consultants
- postnatal follow up care
- counselling and support
- education including breastfeeding, pain management and safe infant sleeping
- Newborn hearing screening
- baby and infant CPR
- car seat and safety advice.
If we can help with any specific requirements, please ask when booking.