The Northern Beaches Hospital is a dedicated facility for all patients in our local area.
It was thoughtfully designed to optimise patient safety and overall experience, and to provide meaningful management and operational efficiencies that benefit everyone.
The Hospital offers:
- 14 operating theatres, 2 cardiac catheter labs, and 4 procedural rooms
- a 50-space emergency department
- a comprehensive range of surgical services
- critical care services, including intensive care
- 488 beds, with room to expand in the future
- outpatient services conveniently located close to the main entry
- digital imaging and diagnostic facilities, with the building enabled for future technologies
- Maternity, Paediatrics, Renal and Cancer Care specialties, to name a few
- an on-site medical centre
- Mental Health services
- cafés, retail and customer services
- 1,400 car spaces
- public transport links.
New roads and transport infrastructure will be provided by the NSW Government, and the precinct development plan for the area is being led by the Northern Beaches Council.